Expat Documents Saudi News Visa

Is it possible to issue final exit visa if traffic violation is unpaid ?

You cannot issue a final exit visa for your family members through Absher if you have outstanding traffic violations in your lqama.
According to Jawazat, a final exit visa for family members can be issued only after all outstanding traffic violations are settled.

By visiting the Absher portal you can check the traffic violations on your lqama. Additionally, you can check the status of your final exit visa through the Absher platform.