Indian citizens living in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who wants to go back to their country need to fill out the online form. The purpose is to collect the date to assure that how many citizens want to go back. How every still the no decision has been taken regarding resumption of flights. Embassy is currently collecting data and about the flights will announced once decisions is taken.
Online Application Form By Indian Embassy Riyadh
Read More: First Flight of Awdah Service those who applied on Absher
Embassy Announced That:
1. The purpose of this form is only for collection of information.
2. No decision has been taken yet with regards to resumption of flights to India.
3. As and when a decision is taken by Government of India, the Embassy will make an announcement. This form is to be filled for one individual at a time. For addition of details of family members, it is requested to fill separate form for each member.
4. Once the form is filled, there is no need of sending any further e-mail to the Embassy in this regard.
Undertaking To Embassy of India, Riyadh Sub: Consent Form for Repatriation from Saudi Arabia
1. I hereby confirm my willingness to return to India in accordance with the terms of the Embassy.
2. I confirm my readiness to follow all instructions given by the officials of Government of India/ Embassy of India/ Aircraft crew/ medical personnel on arrival.
3. I agree to bear the applicable airfare that will be charged by the airline concerned
4. I agree to undergo a 14 – days mandatory quarantine on my arrival in India at my own expense as per the protocols framed by the Government of India.
Indian nationals in Saudi Arabia who seek repatriation to India may kindly fill the form in the following link: https://t.co/K5Hbmr4cFP— India in SaudiArabia (@IndianEmbRiyadh) April 29, 2020
It is stated that the purpose is only to collect data and no decision has been taken yet regarding resumption of flights to India.
Those who lives in Kingdom of UAE – Apply Here
Those who lives in Kingdom of Bahrain – Apply Here
We are collecting data about people requesting repatriation to India. Please follow this link (https://t.co/SyoyCQKznv) and answer the questions. At this stage, the purpose is only to compile information. No decision has been taken with regards to resumption of flights to India.— India in Bahrain (@IndiaInBahrain) April 29, 2020