Saudi News

Check if Any Police Case Registered on Your Iqama

The Ministry of Justice has revealed a reliable way of knowing if there is any legal case against Expats and Saudis before dealing with them in loans, financial guarantees, social guarantees or marriages. You can check the details of the cases or can check there is any register case registered against you in Saudi Arabia. Read More : Eid Holidays ( 2020) in Saudi Arabia

Read More: Report Salary Delay or Deduction in Saudi Arabia

1 — Open Ministry of Justice Website ( –> Ministry of Justice)
2 — Select (هوية مقيم) Resident Identity.
3 — Enter Your Iqama Number
4 — Enter Date of Birth in Gregorian Calendar side (تاريخ الميلادي)
5 — Enter the Security Code and Click on Next Button.
6 — You will get a code on mobile number which is register on your Absher.
7 — Enter the OTP code and click on next.
9 — Here you can see the detail of the case if any.